Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance.” – John 10:10b
Women’s Ministry exists so that CCCS women would experience this life with such a passion that they will impact women in their “sphere of influence.”
Bible Study and Discipleship
- Instilling within women a strong sense of who they are in Christ and what has been made available to them.
- Seeing women moving from weakness to strength and from victims to more than conquerors.
- Instilling within women a thirst for the “Living Water” and a hunger for the “Bread of Life.”
- Seeing women step out of the mediocrity of their relationship with God and begin to live lives of noble character.
- Providing opportunities for fellowship, service and ministry.